Saturday, May 29, 2010

Into The Blue

Unfortunately life got in the way of Ramona and I posting Episode 1 of our comic yesterday. She's been super busy this last week putting on a production of Aladdin (in case your wondering the show was very good - Ramona directed it [it was even sweeter because the kids were 9-12]). 

But, it wasn't just Ramona's fault, I've been super busy with school and haven't been feeling the greatest either. 

This isn't even a real post. I have two midterms on Monday and a lot of preparations to do still. Instead of a post I just wanted to share this song with everyone. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. And inspiring. This song has made it to my Book Playlist (for my manuscript).

It was played at the end of the season finale of Castle (a really great crime show, for those of you who like that kind of thing. The dialogue is witty and the writing is generally very good. And I have a penchant for deconstructing the writing of shows and movies I watch....I'm not very nice either.).

I'm not sure how to post videos on my blog page, so I'll post a link. I urge you to check it out. Seriously. You have to. You won't regret it (unless you're crazy like Sister and only like rap. Honestly though, I think she would still like this.)


Sara Jackson Holman: Into The Blue


Let me know what you think!


Word Of The Day: Insidious - awaiting a chance to entrap; harmful but enticing; having a gradual and cumulative effect


WOTD is for Mother, who believes this word sounds powerful and has a nice ring to it. I agree.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your midterms on Monday! Going over to check out the video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check it out! I've heard Castle is really good. I hope everything goes well with your busy schedule. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister has a wider scope then rap!! it is a great song. WOTD is a great choice! good luck with your exams today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song. Im sorry, I dont not love you anymore. I was just busy. And no it may not have been as busy as you but I wasnt home, and then my relatives were visiting, but im commenting now. Yes I dont understand how you do it, the buttload of homework! I think I would kill myself. I wish I could take it away... sorry. i love you!! and nice word

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for commenting, I read and appreciate every single word.